5 Star Delivery Service
We want your delivery from Samuel’s to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, we guarantee your complete satisfaction with our delivery service.
The Day Before Your Delivery
- We will call you the day before your delivery to give you a two hour time period for your delivery.
- Our warehouse staff will unpack, inspect, and prepare your furniture for delivery. Fabric protection (if ordered) will be applied at this time.
On Your Delivery Day
- We will notify you when we complete the delivery right before yours, to let you know that we are now on our way to your home.
- To avoid accidents in your home, please remove all pictures, plaques, mirrors, loose rugs and any breakable items from the entrance and hallways that will be used by the delivery staff.
- We will carefully place your new furniture in the truck, and protect it with padding and straps to prevent damage while in transit.
- Traffic delays, difficult deliveries, bad weather, and other situations may delay our arrival time at your home. Our delivery staff will call you if we expect to arrive outside our our estimated time period.
- If you must leave the house unexpectedly, please call our store so we can notify the delivery driver.
- You can track your delivery by clicking this link.
5 Star Delivery Service Includes
- Rolling out the red carpet for you – to keep your floors clean.
- Placement of your new furniture by our own courteous and careful delivery personnel.
- Basic setup of most items, such as attaching hardware, installing shelves, attaching mirrors and hutches, and setting up bed frames.
- Cleaning glass, mirrors, tops of dressers, chests, and tables.
- Removing all packing materials from your home.
- Removing old bedding with purchase of new bedding.
- A gift to show our appreciation for your business.
- A follow-up phone call to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
If you are not getting delivery:
Store pick-up is available at no cost. Some items require assembly. Please bring packing materials (i.e., blankets, rope, etc.) To ensure that your furniture is ready for you, we require 48 hours notice. Our warehouse associates will be happy to load your vehicle; however, the responsibility of safely transporting your furniture is yours. Pick-ups are done on a first-come, first-served basis.